Com Tam Bi Suon Cha is Vietnamese rice dish that has grilled pork chop, shredded pork, meatloaf, egg (optional) and served with Nuoc Cham.
Requirements for best taste
- Thit Nuong – Vietnamese BBQ pork or chicken not overcook, seasoning well, juicy, tasty and tender. It does not matter if you have grilled pork tenderloin or pork chop.
- Cha Trung – I never have good meatloaf from restaurant. Old meatloaf tastes bad. Have homemade meatloaf or leave it out.
- Bi – not too much shredded pork skins
- Cooked rice – not too wet or too dry
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce – Sauce is mixed with rice, so it should not be too light or salty.
- Cha Trung meatloaf
- Thit Nuong – Vietnamese BBQ lemongrass pork – from Enjoy Life
- Com Tam Suon Bi Cha from theravenouscouple
- Nuoc Cham – dipping sauce
- Pho So 1,- in International District (Chinatown), Seattle, WA, USA
- Vietnam House, in International District (Chinatown), Seattle, WA, USA
- Thanh Thao