Pho (pronounced as “fur”) is Vietnamese noodle soup. Pho is served in a bowl with a specific cut of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with slim cuts of beef (steak, fatty flank, lean flank, brisket). Variations feature tendon, tripe, or meatballs.
Pho is very popular around the world, specially in the US, since it is healthy and tasty. Nothing is better to eat a bowl of Pho on a cold winter day.
- Recipe of Pho (beef) – from Vietnamese Soul Food – Good recipe. Introduce both chicken and beef stock for pho.
- Recipe of Pho (beef) from The Spice of Life – good for beginners with pictures
- Recipe of Pho (beef) – from Viet World Kitchen
- Recipe of Pho Ga (chicken) – from Enjoy Life
- Recipe of Pho Ga (chicken) – from Viet World Kitchen
How to say “Pho” the right way
- Pho, wikipedia