Bi Cuon is Vietnamese spring rolls. “Bi” is shredded seasoning pork and roast rice. To add color I added egg omelet in the rolls. Egg omelet also makes the rolls are very tasty. Bi Cuon is served with dipping sauce Nuoc Cham.
For this recipe, we use the traditional recipe and add egg omelet to enhance color and taste.
- Make dipping sauce Nuoc Cham in advance
- Start with this traditional Recipe of Bi Cuon to make “Bi”
- Make egg omelet with 2 eggs (optional)
- See below pictures and see instruction of how to wrap the spring roll
- “Bi” required shredded pork skin. For quick and easy, I use chicken teriyaki with full skin, link to recipe of chicken teriyaki